Freelance Journalism: Portfolio History
- Focus on the Positive in Memoir, Madeline Sharple's Blog, Choices
- Are You Too Glued to Your Writing Genre? Writers in the Storm Blog
- Southern Writers Magazine: Petwrification
- Never Too Old to Play featured on the Faithwriters.com blog.
- Faithwriters Blog Published "Four Dimensional Characterisation" from my Faithwriters articles.
- A Guest Post on Kathleen Pooler's Memoir Writer's Journey Blog: Using Photographs to Tell Your Story (in a non-judgemental manner.)
- Standing Out in a Carbon Copy World
- Critty Joy: You Put A Smile on God's Face
- A Guest Post on Wenona Hulseys Blog: Failure Can Lead to Freedom.
- A Guest Post on My Rite of Passage: The Sweetest Side to Book Marketing
- Footprints Magazine Australia
- Lift Smart Australia (Spinal Disc Herniation, Back Saving Water Wise Gardening, Surviving the Strain of Christmas and Spinal Osteoarthritis.)
- At The Fence: Cate wrote a monthly column for three years.
- The Alternative National Australian Christian Newspaper
- Christian Woman Magazine, Australia
- Sebar Literary
- Challenge Magazine, Western Australia
- Faith Lifts
- The Northern Aflame Magazine, Ballina, Australia
- The Evangel Assemblies Of God Publication, Australia
- "Mousetrails," the Student Magazine of the University of the Third Age Online.
- Butterfly Ezine
- The Community Messenger
- Australian Christian Writer's Fellowship Compendium Magazine
- "Write It" Australian Christian Creative Enterprises Magazine
- Nativity House Australia's "Christmas Nativities and Stories" book published 1999
- Netowne.com (This has now changed hands.)
- Wordbeats Newsletter November 1998
- Coffs Harbour Christian Life Centre, now Lifehouse.
- Networking News, Coffs Harbour
- Business Support Network Newsletter
- Outreach, Cate's previous business newsletter
Artios Communications Freelance Service Rates
For quotations on the cost of buying an existing article or having one written, please contact Cate and include specific information on what you want written, article length and useage. All quotes are free and without obligation. Requests may be refused if content is unsuitable or in any way offensive.
Articles may be donated free of any charge to non-profit organisations.
All site, book, course and blog content is Copyright Cate Russell-Cole: Artios Communications 2014.
None of the content, whether graphical, design, code or text, can be reproduced, in part or full, whether that be in print, audio, video or any other digital form (including pdf, jpg, png, screenshots etc.) without Cate Russell-Cole's prior written consent. For a complete statement on Copyright, Design and Image Use and Copyright on the CommuniCATE Resources for Writers Blog on Wordpress, please click here.